Whether your pet is experiencing an emergency or needs to be spayed or neutered, our surgical services are available to you. Our experienced veterinarians and technicians are dedicated to giving every patient the individual attention they deserve, with treatment tailored to their specific needs. From soft-tissue surgeries to orthopedics, we do our very best to make surgery safe, painless, and as stress-free as possible for pets and their loving owners.
Talk to us about your pet’s surgical needs. Do you have any concerns or questions? Let us know!
I have always taken my pets here and had good quality care from all of the staff that I have seen. I appreciate everyone taking the time to answer my questions and taking good care of my pets.
- Jamie M.
What Our Surgical Suite Offers
For every pet that walks through our doors, we offer the highest standard of safety during their surgical procedure, which includes:
- A full in-house laboratory for performing pre-surgical blood work
- State-of-the-art anesthesia monitoring equipment and surgical tools
- An environment that meets or exceeds safety standards
- A highly capable surgical team
- Customized pain management and anesthesia protocols for every pet
- Warm blankets and post-op monitoring to keep pets comfortable and safe
We’re pleased to offer a combination of orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries, which include:
- Spays and neuters
- Tumor and cyst removal
- Foreign body removal
- Bladder stone removal
Orthopedics we can perform include:
- Fracture repair
- Femoral head ostectomy (FHO)
- Medial patella luxation repair
- Cruciate ligament repair (TTA)
Scheduling Surgery for Your Pet
A surgical procedure is much more elaborate than a physical exam, so an appointment is necessary. Furthermore, if we haven’t seen your pet within the year, we'll need to evaluate their health and possibly do blood work to minimize risk during surgery.
In addition to reserving the actual surgery, scheduled appointments give time for our veterinarians and technicians to monitor your pet's full recovery in the following days. Depending on the nature of the surgery, we may also want to see your pet for a follow-up visit to make sure their recovery is going smoothly, and to answer any questions you have.