Change in hours due to Shelter-In-Place Order: we will close for lunch from 1-2, and the office will close at 5pm.
Steps for when you arrive with your pet:
- When you arrive please call (336) 838–3441 to check your pet in.
- When your pet is next in line; we will call you to have you bring your pet just inside the door.
- A technician will meet you at the door to get any history/information pertinent to the visit. We then ask that you return to you vehicle to wait while we examine your pet.
- After the doctor has examined your pet you will receive a phone call to discuss treatment plans, any findings upon exam, and answer any questions that you may have. Please know that other than the exchange of your pet you will not be allowed to enter the building for any reason.
- The receptionist will call to take your payment over the phone and we will then meet you back at the door with your pet. All payments at this time will need to be in card form, NO CASH OR CHECKS, please.