Tips on Home Care:
Excellent oral health is maintained by daily oral hygiene, whether by brushing or by chewing.
* Feed a dental food to ensure your pet receives good oral care every day.
* Watch your pet for the warning signs of periodontal disease.
* Inspect your pet's mouth regularly.
* If you brush your pet's teeth, it's best to introduce the practice gradually and early; training may take several days or weeks.
* Never brush your pet's teeth with toothpaste designed for people. It contains ingredients that may upset your pet's stomach.